Very thin heated insole that is easy to cut in order to adapt to your shoe size and boots.High-quality heating elements to keep the foot at an ideal temperature.Slips easily into snow and ski boots.
Ultra-thin heating elements for an even and optimal foot temperature
Works with Therm-ic C-PACK batteries
Easy to cut and fit, fits all shoes
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Remove the old insole from the shoe
- Cut the HEAT FLAT to the desired size (sizes 36-48) at the marked places. Be careful not to cut the power cord and the heating element in the area under the forefoot.
- Place the HEAT FLAT insole in the shoe
- Run the power cord up the heel along the calf
- Connect the power cord to the Therm-ic C-PACK batteries