The first heated jacket that combines function and style.
A heated jacket suitable for all your winter activities. The Therm-ic heating technology fights extreme cold by spreading heat evenly through its 5 heating elements placed over the stomach and back. Very easy to use, the heating is activated by turning on the external charger (powerbank) on the usb cord in the inside of the pocket. Its snug cut ensures the utmost comfort.
● Heated: 5 heating areas evenly spread between back and torso providing a pleasant, all-over warmth. Very easy to use, the heating is activated by plugging in your external usb cord (not provided) on the cord on the inside of your pocket.
● Integrated Bluetooth: Also works in Bluetooth mode so you can easily adjust the desired heat intensity from your smartphone. Simply plug in the U-Pack cable provided and plug it into the usb cord in your pocket. You can also manage your jacket’s heat by downloading our free app: Thermic Heat Control.
● Easy to use: works with an external usb battery (not provided). We recommend using the Thermic Powerbank due to its compact shape and its capacity. Works simply by plugging into the usb cord in the jacket’s pocket.
● Detachable hood
● YKK zip
● Long, comfortable sleeve cuffs
● Micro-fleece anti-irritation chin protector
● Micro-fleece protective collar
● Zipped side pockets
● Zipped inside pocket with usb cord to plug in the battery
● Heating time in Low mode (with the Therm-ic application): 5hrs
● Heating time in Max mode: 2hrs30
These products size up small we would recommend sizing up one size to normal
- Connect the power bank (not included) directly to the USB cable in the small pocket inside the jacket.
- To manage the heat from your phone: first plug in the U-PACK (comes with jacket) then connect the power bank.
- Disconnect the battery after each use.
- Machine wash the jacket at 30°C maximum on a delicate programme.
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Let the jacket cool down before putting it away
- Avoid folding it when storing it if you can so you don’t damage the heating elements