LIGHT AND HIGH HIKING SOCK FOR WOMEN
The outdoor socks Trekking Cool Crew Women Green beige have been developed by Therm-ic to provide freshness and lightness to one's feet. Adapted to summer weather (20°C), these high hiking socks offer optimal comfort thanks to a mix of natural fibres and a lot of technicity.
TREKKING COOL CREW BLUE BEIGE: THE REFRESHING TREKKING SOCK FOR MID-SUMMER WEATHER CONDITIONS
Need to wear light but nevertheless technical and performing socks?
This summer sock will meet your requirements for sure. Its fabric made out of tencel and absorbent high-tech yarns is innovative. This ensures a perfect management of moisture, freshness and comfort. Derived from 100% ecological eucalyptus pulp, tencel is extremely breathable and offers a sensation of freshness in your socks with properties of thermal regulation. Trekking Cool socks also feature a Pure-IC yarn of organic origin, which is incredibly light, elastic and quick-drying.
These trekking socks are also innovative due to the Moisture-Vent technology. It contributes to good ventilated feet. By each step damp air is pumped from the arch of foot to the sides. Lots of small point pads and a moisture-repellent climate channel system ensure that humidity and hot air are effectively guided away from the shoe. So temperature regulation is guaranted.
Available in different sizes: 35-36 | 37-38 | 39-40 | 41-42
- Anti moisture: Temperature regulation ensured by a system of heat channels and mini pads that guide moisture out of the shoe
- Anti-odour: ecological refreshing odourless treatment
- Natural: fibre of Tencel (lyocell) and cotton - excellent breathability - good moisture management
- Breathable: Innovative Moisture-Vent technology provides ventilation and support. With each step, moist air is pumped from the arch to the sides so that humidity can escape.
- Protection: around the Achilles tendon, heel and toes
- Ergonomic ribbing
- 46% polyamid
- 20% cotton
- 17% polypropylene
- 15% lyocell
- 2% elastane